We are hiring!
Position: Shift Manager (m/f), fulltime
If you are an outgoing and self-motivated individual looking for an exciting career opportunity with a team that holds itself to the highest levels and is always passionate about taking care of our guests, join our management team at T.G.I. Fridays!
We are seeking positive and energetic Shift Supervisor to create an entertaining and exciting dining experience for customers, a supportive and fun culture for employees and financial success for your restaurant.
As a Shift Manager with T.G.I. Friday’s, you will utilize your skills to identify opportunities to drive sales, traffic and return visits, develop and implement opportunities to control costs and increase market visibility and provide budget management and oversight. You will also ensure that legal and company standards are met and follow-up quickly on all customer or employee complaints.
Additional responsibilities of the Shift Manager include:
– Supervise operations during scheduled shifts that include daily decision making, staff support, guest interaction, scheduling, planning, while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
– Maintaining an accurate and up to date manpower plan of restaurant staffing needs
– Support the General Manager in his daily duties
– Staffing, training and developing team members through orientations and ongoing feedback
– Identifying operational opportunities to build sales and control costs; developing and implementing plans to address opportunities (i.e., R&M, marketing)
– Performing liquor, wine and beer checks in order to ensure proper brand standards
– Ensuring proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and Company assets, including security or beer walk-in, liquor room, store room, freezer and office
– Preparing end of shift reports including Daily Labor Control, Daily Food Control, and Daily Sales
– Supervising 10-15 team members. 2-5 trainers per shift
As an Shift Manager with T.G.I. Friday’s, you must possess the great communication and customer service skills necessary to connect with a diverse customer base and motivate a top-performing team. Our ideal Shift Manager is a flexible and customer-focused individual who thrives on a somewhat chaotic work environment and enjoys positively affecting customer experiences. You must also have strong organizational and employee management skills.
Additional requirements for the Shift Supervisor include:
– Proven Experience in Hotel/Restaurant on team member level
– Good business acumen, understanding of how businesses operate and ability to take on increased levels of responsibility
– Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office
– Ability to work on your feet within a fast-paced environment
– Business and/or customer service experience a plus
– Good knowledge oft the German and English language (spoken and written) is a must
Are you interested? Please forward your letter of application and CV to:
World Bartender Championship
One more reason is for being a Fridays bartender: Fridays World Bartender Championship. The competition for the best bartenders of the country and region. Learn, practice and prepare for your most exciting experience for your carrier!
Be our best waiter
Are you looking for a long term job with passion and challenges? Join our team and be the best waiter of Fridays restaurants!
Be a Fridays bartender
Are you interested in great drinks? Be our bartender, learn the way we make cocktails and be the Bartender champion of Fridays!